Bathroom Flood in Desert Hills, Arizona
Has your Desert Hills bathroom flooded? Whether someone walked out of the bathroom while the bathtub was being filled and forgot to turn it off, or a clogged toilet has made a mess of your bathroom, if you have a bathroom flood emergency in Desert Hills, Arizona, Specialty Water Damage Restoration LLC has the remedy. Immediate action is essential to minimize permanent damage to the structures of your home and to prevent the growth of mold spores and mildew behind the walls and under floorboards. Specialty Water Damage Restoration LLC has provided skilled and prompt remediation services for flooded bathrooms in Desert Hills for more than 15 years. Call the restoration experts now at (602) 362-1593.
24/7 Emergency Service
What to Do If Your Bathroom Has Flooded
If you are experiencing a flooded bathroom in Desert Hills, take these steps quickly:
- Turn off the water source. There are individual shut off valves for toilets and sinks behind the fixtures. If this does not work, you will have to turn off the main water shutoff valve for the building.
- Turn off all electricity running to your bathroom from your circuit breaker panel if there is significant flooding
- Call (602) 362-1593 to deploy the damage restoration team from Specialty Water Damage Restoration LLC. Our skilled teams are standing by, fully equipped to handle your water emergency.
Common Causes of Bathroom Flooding in Desert Hills
There are many reasons for bathroom floods. With so many pipes in such a small space, bathroom water problems are bound to happen, especially in older homes with pipes that are corroding. The most common issues we at Specialty Water Damage Restoration LLC receive emergency calls about include
- Toilet overflows in or other toilet malfunctions
- Bathroom flooding problems in Desert Hills due to user error, like filling a sink or tub and leaving the room without turning off the faucet
- Clogged pipes and drains. Whether from too much tissue in the toilet, or hair clogging sink and bathtub drains
If you have experienced a flood-based emergency in your bathroom, turn off the water at its source first, then call (602) 362-1593 to speak with a Desert Hills flood damage specialist. We will walk you through the immediate steps to prevent further damage to your house, as we dispatch a crew to begin the process of water removal, drying out and property restoration.
Call for FREE Bathroom Flood Quote
Dial Area Code first please.